Argentine Chamber of Renewable Energies/CADER is pleased to invite you to the Bloomberg Fuel Choices Summit, November 12-13, 2013 in Tel Aviv, Israel hosted by Bloomberg and the Israel Prime Minister’s Office.
Israel has set an ambitious goal: Reduce its use of oil for transportation by 60 percent in 20 years. The Bloomberg Fuels Choice Summit will address the policy framework, industry opportunities, financing options, and environmental considerations of reducing the use of oil in transportation. The summit meeting, a gathering of government, finance, and business leaders, will explore the challenges, opportunities, and implications of Israel’s work and similar efforts from across the world. We’ll examine research and innovation in fuel choices, and discuss how policymaking, global coalitions, and smart investment can change the course of the world’s continuing dependence on oil. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will open the Summit.
DATE: November 12-13, 2013
VENUE: Habima National Theatre, Tarsat 2, Tel Aviv
Confirmed summit speakers include:
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel
- Didier J.L. Reynders, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Belgium
- Héctor Moreira, Board Member, Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX)
- Governor Bill Richardson, Former Secretary of Energy, United States
- Mike Lynch, Managing Director, Green Innovation, NASCAR
- Brad Pietras, Vice President, Technology, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Dr. Veit Steinle, Director-General, Federal Ministry of Transport, Germany
- Hon. Linda Lingle, Member, US Energy Security Council
- Gen. Wesley Clarke, Retired General, United States Army; Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander in Europe
- Mario Garnero, Chairman, Brasilinvest Group
- Wang Chuanfu, Chairman, BYD
- Silvan Shalom, Minister of Energy and Water Resources
- Jacob Perry, Minister of Science, Technology and Space
- Israel Katz, Minister of Transport, National Infrastructures, and Road Safety
Guests of CADER are offered complimentary tickets. To complete your complimentary registration please visit the website below, choose option “Attendee $1,495”, and enter code CADER to remove the charge.
Please note all registrations are subject to approval and may be canceled at any time. To learn more about the event, please contact Elena Tchainikova at email@example.com.